Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I choose....

After a day filled with grumpiness, judgement and frustration. After feeling incapable in myself and my personality I made up my mind to be me no matter what and to be the best version of myself I can be (with the help of the Lord).

And so this is who I choose to be:.

I choose to smile.
I choose to be quirky.
I choose to not call myself a loser.
I choose to be proud.
I choose to make others  smile.
I choose compassion, love and kindness.
I choose perfectionism.
I choose polka dotted pants.
I choose confidence.
I choose to embrace emotion.
I choose to accept correction but not criticism.
I choose to not be hindered by others.
I choose to be known for the things other can't fault.
I choose to believe in inward beauty.
I choose to befriend the outcast even if it is me.
I choose to have an opinion but only when needed.
I choose to hear advice and not judgment.
I choose friends over enemies.
I choose patience over frustration.
I choose a smile over a frown.
Far above:
I choose to emulate Christ over satan.
I choose to live for eternity instead of in the moment.
I choose weakness in strength over strength in pride.
I choose to pray over worry.
I choose love, chase and pursue Jesus Christ over anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment